I've been tagged by D, so here goes!
1. Who eats more? It depends. While pregnant and nursing I have definitely been eating more. We'll see what happens when I'm not either of those things.
2. Who said “I love you” first? Jay did, and I actually remember the moment very vividly.
3. Who is the morning person? Jay. He likes to say that he's solar powered. He gets up with Joshua at the crack of dawn every day.
4. Who sings better? That's tough. Jay had a few solos in the church choir when we lived in Joliet and I'd venture to guess that his voice is prettier, but I am better at matching pitch and staying in the right key.
5. Who’s older? Jay is, by three months.
6. Who’s smarter? Jay is far more book smart than I am (as in "perfect score on math portion of the GRE" smart), but I have higher Emotional Intelligence.
7. Whose temper is worse? Definitely mine. Jay rarely loses it.
8. Who does the laundry? I do it all, but sometimes Jay will put his clothes away.
9. Who does the dishes? I usually do them unless I'm tied up with Clare for a long time.
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, if you're facing the bed from the foot.
11. Whose feet are bigger? Jay's are.
12. Whose hair is longer? Mine is.
13. Who’s better with the computer? Jay, definitely.
14. Do you have pets? We have sixteen chickens, although I don't really classify them as pets since they will one day become dinner.
15. Who pays the bills? Jay does, although I keep the budget.
16. Who cooks dinner? I make dinner about four nights a week, Jay grills out about two nights, and we eat out about one night, usually at church.
17. Who drives when you are together? Jay does. He hates my driving.
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? Whoever isn't wrestling the babies. Although if we're going out alone for one of our birthdays, the other makes a big show about paying for it, hence allowing the birthday-person to feel that they are being "taken out"
19. Who’s the most stubborn? That's tough. I think Jay is, but we've gotten so good at compromising I don't think it much matters anymore.
20. Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? It depends on the situation and who's being the most defensive.
21. Whose family do you see more? Mine. My folks live two hours away. One of my cousins lives less than two hours away, and my mom's extended family lives five hours away.
22. Who named your pet? We name them as we go along. Roaster, Dinner, B#$%^#@ (the one that pecks all the others)...
23. Who kissed who first? Jay kissed me.
24. Who asked who out? Jay asked me out via a sorority sister.
25. What did you do on your first date? We went to Marvin's for dinner, watched Tombstone at the sorority house, and went to a party at Delt.
26. Who’s more sensitive? Me by a long shot.
27. Who’s taller? I am by 2-3 inches.
28. Who has more friends? That's tough. I guess I do. At least more that I see regularly.
29. Who has more siblings? Jay has one. I have none.
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? They're big enough for each of us to have one leg.