- I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
2. I used to go country dancing two or three times a week when I was home on breaks from college. I even found a Nebraska boy to go dancing with when I was in seminary in Boston.
3. I refuse to watch any movie with Nicholas Cage in it. I was forced to watch him in Fire Birds
and it was so awful I swore I'd never watch a movie with him in it again. I did actually watch
World Trade Center over Christmas, but I was being a good sport since my mom's husband had gotten it for Christmas and wanted to see it.
4. I buy any and all books authored by people I know, even if I know I'm not going to read them.
5. I'm a hardcore nailbiter but, for some reason, I stop cold turkey when I'm pregnant.
6. I currently weigh over 200 pounds. This makes Jay cheer out loud. It makes me want to cry. I've only been fussed at by the two female doctors in my practice.
7. I really, really hate to cook but I do it anyway since I'm the one at home. I try to enjoy it, I really do, but it doesn't work for me.
8. I wasn't baptized until I was 20. I grew up in a church that only allowed "believer's baptisms" (as opposed to infant baptism) and I just never got around to it. When I decided to join the United Methodist Church I had to be baptized first. For whatever reason, I had clung to the idea of baptism by immersion rather than sprinkling, so we had to go over to the Disciples of Christ church to use their baptistry. I joined the UMC the next day.
Jenny (Call It What You Want)
Mercedes (In-House Mommy)
Tiff (Life Actually)
Pastor Laura (Pastor Laura's Musings)
Anna (Diary of a Palindrome)
Darby (Round and Round We Go)
and Laura (An Open Book)