But last winter we decided it was time to do something about it. We got a futon two Christmases ago with the intention of making the sunroom into a guest room, and this winter we decided to kill two birds with one stone. So Jay started putting down laminate flooring, and this weekend the project almost came to a close. We just need to touch up the paint around the door.
The total project involved tearing up the old carpet, replacing the backdoor since it had a doggie door in it, replacing the trim around the door, putting down vapor barrier, putting down the floor itself, and then installing quarter-round. It was all Jay, all the time, and tonight the kids finally got to move in!