March 19 was my last night in my own bed, and even then I only slept for about an hour. Since then, I've spent
- 5 nights on the foldout bed/in the recliner in two different SICU rooms
- 1 night on the couch in my dad's guestroom
- 1 night in the king-size bed in our apartment
- 3 nights on a rollaway cot on 10-South during Crazy Week
- 8 more nights in the king-size bed in our apartment. Some of those nights included bonus kid
At this point I think I could sleep anywhere, but I am grateful for this one night in my own bed. I hope to return to it soon!