I thought I'd do a year in review, just for fun. In the past year we've
- moved from downtown Chicago to the 'burbs.
- sold a condo
- bought two cars and sold one
- each gotten a new job (I used to work here. Jay will be working here.
- made it to church every week except for the day that Joshua was born. (Jay represented the fam on the Sunday that Joshua turned a week old).
- eaten at more chain restaurants than we did in the entire four years we lived downtown
- had a baby (by far our greatest accomplishment)